Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture
SAT OCT 4 12PM-8PM
SUN OCT 5 10AM-6PM
Eat, walk and celebrate LA’s own in the heart of downtown with traditional food, dancing, martial art demonstrations, kids’ activities, craft vendors and more!
- Filipino and Asian cuisine
- 7th annual Tinikling Battle (bamboo dance)
- Pilipino Artists Network Visual Art Gallery
- Traditional music, dance and martial arts
- Arts and crafts, and storytelling at the Youth Pavilion
- Filipino American Symphony Orchestra and special guests
- Performances and appearances by popular Filipino celebrities from ABS-CBN
- 10th annual Vegetable Competition
- Katipunan Poetry Slam
- Shopping at the Park Palengke (Marketplace) and more.
The Association for the Advancement of Filipino American Arts and Culture (FilAm ARTS) and Grand Park present The City of Los Angeles’ 23rd Annual Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture (FPAC). For more info, visithttp://www.filamarts.org/fpac-about/
Interested in going with other PASA members? Contact Antonio Faustino for more information!