contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

800 State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
United States

The Pilipino American Student Association Kaibigan at California State University, Fullerton is student based group set out on Pilipino Unity.

Fall 2014 Board of Directors

PASA Board of Directors

  Name:  Abigail "Abby" Alyssa Aviles   Position:  Friendship Games Coordinator   Year:  Super Senior   Major:  Biology   Hometown:  Waukegan, IL   Favorite Quote:  "Leave your barking for the ocean." - Sara Quin   Favorite Food:  This is an  unfair question

Name: Abigail "Abby" Alyssa Aviles

Position: Friendship Games Coordinator

Year: Super Senior

Major: Biology

Hometown: Waukegan, IL

Favorite Quote: "Leave your barking for the ocean." - Sara Quin

Favorite Food: This is an  unfair question

  Name:  Robbie Abraham   Position:  Friendship Games Coordinator   Year:  Third Year   Major:  Business Management   Hometown:  Anaheim, CA   Favorite Quote:   "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life" - Proverbs 4:23     Favorite Food:  Burger & Fries

Name: Robbie Abraham

Position: Friendship Games Coordinator

Year: Third Year

Major: Business Management

Hometown: Anaheim, CA

Favorite Quote: "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life" - Proverbs 4:23

Favorite Food: Burger & Fries

  Name:  Chris Tju   Position:  PCN Coordinator   Year:  Fourth Year   Major:  Psychology   Hometown:  Chino Hills, CA   Favorite Quote:  "Do your best & have fun." - Chris Tju   Favorite Food:  Macaroni & Cheese

Name: Chris Tju

Position: PCN Coordinator

Year: Fourth Year

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Chino Hills, CA

Favorite Quote: "Do your best & have fun." - Chris Tju

Favorite Food: Macaroni & Cheese

  Name:  Darby Sherman    Position:  PCN Dance Coordinator     Year:  Third Year     Major:  Human Services               Minor:  Anthropology     Hometown:  Corona, CA     Favorite Quote:  "Be silly, be honest, be kind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson     Favorite Food:  Pho

Name: Darby Sherman

Position: PCN Dance Coordinator

Year: Third Year

Major: Human Services

          Minor: Anthropology

Hometown: Corona, CA

Favorite Quote: "Be silly, be honest, be kind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Favorite Food: Pho

   Name:  Antonio Faustino Jr.      Position:  Community Advocacy Cultural Chair    Year:  Second Year   Major:  Pre-Business   Hometown:  San Diego, CA   Favorite Quote:  "And good riddance, you little Filthy McNasty!" - Will Smith   Favorite Food:  Carne Asada Fries

Name: Antonio Faustino Jr. 

Position: Community Advocacy Cultural Chair

Year: Second Year

Major: Pre-Business

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Favorite Quote: "And good riddance, you little Filthy McNasty!" - Will Smith

Favorite Food: Carne Asada Fries

  Name:  Celina Samantha Saludes   Position:  Academic Chair   Year:  Second Year   Major:  Communicative Disorders   Hometown:  Bakersfield, CA & Born in Manila, Philippines    Favorite Quote:  "Exclamation Point!"    Favorite Food:  Any form of potato

Name: Celina Samantha Saludes

Position: Academic Chair

Year: Second Year

Major: Communicative Disorders

Hometown: Bakersfield, CA & Born in Manila, Philippines 

Favorite Quote: "Exclamation Point!" 

Favorite Food: Any form of potato

  Name:   LJ Hernandez   Position:  Social Chair   Year:  Second Year   Major:  Kinesiology   Hometown:  Oxnard, CA   Favorite Quote:   "Stop. Drop. Shut em' down open up shop, ohhhhhh" - DMX     Favorite Food:  Chicken Adobo

Name:  LJ Hernandez

Position: Social Chair

Year: Second Year

Major: Kinesiology

Hometown: Oxnard, CA

Favorite Quote: "Stop. Drop. Shut em' down open up shop, ohhhhhh" - DMX

Favorite Food: Chicken Adobo

  Name:  Keilani Trias   Position:  Publicity Chair   Year:  Second Year   Major:  Communicative Disorders   Hometown:  Cerritos, CA   Favorite Quote:  "I'm ugly & I'm proud!" - Spongebob Squarepants   Favorite Food:  Anything spicy or pho

Name: Keilani Trias

Position: Publicity Chair

Year: Second Year

Major: Communicative Disorders

Hometown: Cerritos, CA

Favorite Quote: "I'm ugly & I'm proud!" - Spongebob Squarepants

Favorite Food: Anything spicy or pho

  Name:  John-Luke Taylor   Position:  Sports Coordinator   Year:  Third  Year   Major:  Kinesiology    Hometown:  Pacifica, CA     Favorite Quote:  "If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail."     Favorite Food:  Babyback Ribs

Name: John-Luke Taylor

Position: Sports Coordinator

Year: Third  Year

Major: Kinesiology

Hometown: Pacifica, CA

Favorite Quote: "If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail."

Favorite Food: Babyback Ribs

  Name:  Matt Martinez   Position:  Kronicle   Year:  Second Year   Major:  Chemistry   Hometown:  West Covina, CA   Favorite Quote:  "Life's simple, you make choices & you don't look back." - Han, Tokyo Drift   Favorite Food:  Sushi

Name: Matt Martinez

Position: Kronicle

Year: Second Year

Major: Chemistry

Hometown: West Covina, CA

Favorite Quote: "Life's simple, you make choices & you don't look back." - Han, Tokyo Drift

Favorite Food: Sushi

  Name:  Lauren Navarro   Position:  Historian   Year:  Second Year   Major:  Economics   Hometown:  Cypress, CA   Favorite Quote:   “Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?    - Yes.    - Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.” -   Kurt Vonnegut     Favorite Food:  Korean Spicy Tofu Soup

Name: Lauren Navarro

Position: Historian

Year: Second Year

Major: Economics

Hometown: Cypress, CA

Favorite Quote: “Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?

- Yes.

- Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.” - Kurt Vonnegut

Favorite Food: Korean Spicy Tofu Soup

  Name:  Mikko Bantigue Yang   Position:  Alumni Liason   Year:  Fourth Year   Major:  Civil Engineering   Hometown:  Monterey Park, CA   Favorite Quote:   "Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." - Lilo & Stitch     Favorite Food:  Sashimi/Sushi

Name: Mikko Bantigue Yang

Position: Alumni Liason

Year: Fourth Year

Major: Civil Engineering

Hometown: Monterey Park, CA

Favorite Quote: "Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." - Lilo & Stitch

Favorite Food: Sashimi/Sushi