contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

800 State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
United States

The Pilipino American Student Association Kaibigan at California State University, Fullerton is student based group set out on Pilipino Unity.

Fall 2014 Executive Board

PASA Executive Board

Name: Reinard Jayson Tesoro Position: President Year: Fourth Year Major: Business – Information Systems & Decision Sciences              Minor: Computer Science Hometown: Santa Maria, CA Favorite Quote: "I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for who I love." - Toan Newyhin Favorite Food: Loaded Pork Belly Fries from Leadbelly's 

Name: Reinard Jayson Tesoro

Position: President

Year: Fourth Year

Major: Business – Information Systems & Decision Sciences

             Minor: Computer Science

Hometown: Santa Maria, CA

Favorite Quote: "I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for who I love." - Toan Newyhin

Favorite Food: Loaded Pork Belly Fries from Leadbelly's 

Name: Alex Schmitten Position: Internal Vice President Year: Fourth Year Major: Communications – Entertainment/Tourism  Hometown: San Diego, CA Favorite Quote: "Lieutenant Dan! ICE CREAM!" - Forrest Gump Favorite Food: California Burritos

Name: Alex Schmitten

Position: Internal Vice President

Year: Fourth Year

Major: Communications – Entertainment/Tourism 

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Favorite Quote: "Lieutenant Dan! ICE CREAM!" - Forrest Gump

Favorite Food: California Burritos

Name: Angelo Villaluz Position: External Vice President Year: Fourth Year Major: Business Management Hometown: La Palma, CA Favorite Quote: "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition." Favorite Food: Tofu Soup

Name: Angelo Villaluz

Position: External Vice President

Year: Fourth Year

Major: Business Management

Hometown: La Palma, CA

Favorite Quote: "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition."

Favorite Food: Tofu Soup

Name: Tj Orencia Position: Treasurer Year: Super Senior Major: Health Science Hometown: La Palma, CA & Avon Lake, OH Favorite Quote: "Everything I'm not, makes me everything I am" - Kanye West                                "The wilderness must be explored! CAW-CAW-RAWR!" - Up Favorite Food: Japanese & Italian 

Name: Tj Orencia

Position: Treasurer

Year: Super Senior

Major: Health Science

Hometown: La Palma, CA & Avon Lake, OH

Favorite Quote: "Everything I'm not, makes me everything I am" - Kanye West 

                              "The wilderness must be explored! CAW-CAW-RAWR!" - Up

Favorite Food: Japanese & Italian 

Name: Crystal Wagner Position: Secretary  Year: Third Year Major: Psychology Hometown: Pasadena, CA Favorite Quote: "Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” - Neil Gaiman Favorite Food: Pasta

Name: Crystal Wagner

Position: Secretary 

Year: Third Year

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Pasadena, CA

Favorite Quote: "Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” - Neil Gaiman

Favorite Food: Pasta